My Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 11, 2013

Can I say wow….what a workout!

Hello Hello!!! It's been a while again… I have a several updates for you all. First off, no weight loss since my last update. I've been trying to find exactly where I need to be when it comes to calories. I know we are all different and its really hard to find the green zone... to be full but at the same time to not eat too many calories. So I think for a week or so, I really wasn't getting enough calories so my body was in total starvation mode and was hanging on to the fat like life literally depended on it. I'm now aiming for 900-1000 and I think it may go a little better.

Last week I had a major non-scale victory: I started a new rotation last week at a hospital in little rock that provides scrubs for those who work there. In the past I've always worn XL scrubs, but last week I actually got Larges!!! Not only do I fit in them, but they are comfortable and not tight at all!!!! It's been a very long time since I bought anything in a large size so this was a major non-scale victory for me!

Now for my most recent news: Today was my first night of beginning boot camp at Mcclure Fitness and let me tell you what: it was a seriously hardcore workout!!!!!! I knew I was out of shape but wow y'all, this workout seriously kicked my butt. I was panting and red-faced before the end of the first 2 minute section… and it lasted for an hour! There were 7 stations that we did for 2 minutes (and several we ended up doing twice) plus we stopped in the middle and did 90 seconds of planks (which, let me point out, I could only do about 7 seconds of at a time) and did abs and a cool down at the end. It was hardcore!! I'm so proud that I made it through and didn't give up even if I couldn't do each thing for the full 2 minutes each. I am going to have to find some shorts or capris though because I sweated like crazy in my long pants!!!  ;)

Last but not least, it's my two month bandiversary!!! Its been such a whirlwind but I'm really starting to adjust to life with a band and I'm feeling more in control and comfortable with all things lap band.

Thanks for reading y'all and I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment