My Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, October 11, 2013

Weigh in day...... And the results are.....

Grand total of 17 pounds lost!!!
Starting weight: 240 lbs
Weight at surgery (which is where the ticker above started tabulating): 234 lbs
Current weight: 223lbs!!!

So I'm writing this blog from the airport in Chicago on my way to a wedding for two of my dear friends in Indiana. So not only do I get to celebrate with them, I also get to spend the weekend with Judd so it's a super awesome time.

I told you guys I'm loving the restriction my fill is giving me the other day...I still am but I know this first fill wasn't enough! I get hungry before the next meal when I eat the right portion sizes of approximately 1/4 cup so my portions have been more like 1/2-3/4 of a cup for now. Of course I can't be upset because obviously it's working but I'm sure the success won't last without another fill to get me comfortably in the elusive green zone!

I did have several NSV's (Non-Scale Victories) this week when trying on dresses to wear to this wedding. It's so nice to have lots of options that look and feel much better than they did 17 pounds ago!

Y'all enjoy your weekend and thanks for your support and for reading my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment