My Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Well, its finally here! Tomorrow is my band-day! I'm so very excited and a little nervous. I have to be at the hospital very early...5:30AM! My surgery is scheduled to start at 7:30AM and shouldn't take more than an hour or two. Then I'll be in a room to stay overnight just to be sure there are no problems. I can't wait to see how things go and I hope to be blogging very soon! By the way, I'm down 6 pounds just from the liquid diet, its not on my ticker because when I figured out how to do that I'd already lost that! So I'll go into surgery at 234 pounds and hoping to be steadily losing soon!! Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a fabulous week!

8 comments:

  1. Hello! How exciting that September 11 will be your official band day. :) Your stats are very similar to mine. How tall are you?

    You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5'5" and 240 is my heaviest weight. Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  2. It will all be over in no time. Can't wait to hear about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Meagan! Congratulations on your surgery! I'm almost 5 years out and started close to your stats (5'6 and 230 lbs). I've been at goal for 3+ years and love my band! I hope you'll have a great experience, too!

    My best advice for you right now is to take a bunch of "before" photos today, and to take all of your measurements. It is so great to get to see how they change and all the changes in your appearance as you lose! Sending best wishes for your surgery and success!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Catherine!! Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Today has been a busy day and your advice is wonderful! I'll be taking those very soon! I'm so glad to hear from so many people who have done so well! I'll be keeping y'all posted on how it goes! ~Meg

      Delete
  4. I get banded on September 30, can't wait to see how you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meagan,

    Not sure where in Canada you are, but if you're near Toronto and need support I'm always around. I'm 27 and was banded about 4.5 years ago, started at 5'6 and 270 and I've been steady at 135 for a couple of years now. You CAN do this - this is the beginning of such an exciting journey! By the time you read this you'll be one of us - a bandster! Welcome to the club!

    xox
    Angie


    p.s. my blog is no longer active really, but you can email me angie.cummings@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete